Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November's Family & Friends

Can't believe November is here already and ahead of me a busy month. Spent the last few days getting the cards done for November, so that I can spend some time with Will who is arriving on Friday for a fortnight. While he is here, we have the party to celebrate Billy and my silver wedding and his birthday. Then we finish off the month with the St Andrews Night Ball.

November is one of my busy month for birthdays and anniversaries, 5 birthdays including mine and 1 wedding anniversary all in the space of 8 days.

We kick off with Will's birthday and on the same day it is Kelly Ann's birthday, Sarah best buddy. Will's one, was a difficult one to come up with a theme for, until I saw the image of the Singapore Sling. All I did was matted the image on red and cream card and mounted on brown card stock and printed off the sentiments on cream card and matted it on the same red card as the image.

For Kelly Ann, used a Paper Nation Kimono Lady decoupage sheet and mounted it on chinese/japanese style wrapping paper and used the scalloped oval nestability to cut out the sentiment which I had printed out.

Then 5 days later then next on my card list is my mum and dad's wedding anniversary. Now looking at the card colours, I should maybe keep it for next year for their golden wedding anniversary. Used an image which I have used before which I call 'Lovers Kiss', matted it on the same brown cardstock that I used for Will's card. I embossed a piece of coffee coloured pearlescent card and use the bosskuts tag ties for the sentiment and finished it off with a cream ribbon bow.

On the same day as mum and dad's wedding anniversary, is Shona's birthday, a long time family friend.

The final one, 3 days after mum and dad's anniversary, it is Sarah's birthday. As Sarah loves shopping thought the image fitted the bill. The backing paper is from contemporary christmas range from Printable Heaven. Finished it off by printing off the sentiment and then used the oval and scalloped oval to the topper. Finally finished it off with a peel off saying which I coloured in pink.


1 comment:

Cazz said...

and yet another set of beautiful cards hun - you have been busy xx