Monday, July 20, 2009

Heartfelt Sympathy

The final card I made today is one of those that most of us hate making, a sympathy one. To make it that wee bit harder it is for a male death. Struggled to think what to do then remembered I had some card blanks that had a cross cut of them. Backed the cross with a bit of pale blue backing paper, which I also used for the sentiment. Outlined the cross with a peel off border and finished it off with a 'celtic' style peel off.

Before that did a quickie card to my daughter as I was sending her some money to pay for some duty free shopping on her next jaunt out to visit us. Used a scrap of backing paper that I used on the Thanks So Much card, that I did earlier today. Finished it off with three flowers held together with a brad and added 4 smaller brads to the corners of the mat.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: