Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Hero

Can't believe that I have nearly clocked up another year on the wedding anniversary clock. Next Tuesday hitting number 27 on the clock!!!! For some reason this year I am had, as Sarah would put it - a cheese on toast moment, lol, but when I saw this image by Just Inklined - Derek Doodlebuns - over at Imag-e-nation, I couldn't resist.

I coloured my 'hero' with Copic pens and used various bits of cardstock from Lasting Impressions 'Limeade' range for the matting and layering. The sentiments were printed off on the computer.

Since I used copic pens I thought I would link this project some fab blog candy that is on offer over on Charmed Crafts Blog - 72 pen set of Copic Pens.





Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Just love this card Linda, Billy is gonna love it.Great catching up with you again and we must do it again when Brian goes away to the UK.
Hugs Linda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

HaHa love it hun!! I'm sure Billy loved it & had a good ole' giggle
hugs shell xx