Monday, November 1, 2010

1 layout, 3 cards

Yesterday's effort was for one of the girl's at work's birthday next week. Thought I would do something fairly quick and easy, as every minute just now is precious to me just now as there is so much going on. For this card I used scraps of card that I had lying about. Tied a ribbon round the larger of the smaller mats. On the smallest mat stamped a 'happy birthday' sentiment and added three gems for a bit of embellishment.

As this card was done fairly quickly, and with everything else that is going on just now, I thought the layout would do for a couple of birthday that are coming up at home in mid November. The first one is for my daughter, Sarah's bridesmaid, Kelly Ann and the second is for Shona, who used to babysit for me when the kids were small. On their cards instead of ribbons and gems for embellishments I have used flowers and brads.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: