Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Card of 2013

Now that I am back in my wee crafting corner in 'the Sandpit', surrounded by all my crafting stuff, I settled down to make the first card of 2013. A birthday card for my favourite aunt and a fellow cardmaker.
 
I think I must have left my mojo back in Scotland and it is coming out 'the Sandpit' by camel caravan, so ended up doing something fairly simply.  Just before I headed back home in September 2012 I had ordered some new goodies from Cropstop - Stamping Gear from Inkadinkadoo, so thought I would have a little play.  It took a few attempts to get a design that I was happy with - think it is going to take a bit of trial and error to make the most of Stamping Gear.


Card Recipe
 
Card Stock
Card Base - 5 x 5 white card from Craft UK Limited
Lasting Impressions - Sugar Plum and Wisteria
 
Embellishments
Flowers, ribbons, gems and brads from my stash
 
Equipment Used
Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear and basic stamp set
Happy birthday stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord

PS Happy New Year to you all and hope 2013 is a great year for you all.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: