Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally Found Some Inspiration!!!!!!!

The title says it all. One of the hardest cards I have had to do for a while - a silver wedding anniversary card for my hubby, Billy. What kind of card to make - Oh the dilemma and I kept putting off sitting down to start. So having to be very strict with myself, sat down this morning. Out came out my 'Bug' and used the concentric hearts die and the heart block embossing folder and an image from a fellow 'imag-e-nationer'. Boy, was I lucky that Sarah was here today, to give me an unbiased opinion on my layouts and between us this is the final result.
Now just have to sweat it out till Sunday to see what Billy thinks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont think you need worry Linda, its a fab card, i bet he loves it

Norma x

Louise Emma said...

Well I think Bily will love it hun, so classy x

val090 said...

Wow that's a new way to use the concentric hearts, Love the card and I'm sure he will too.

Wellnifty said...

Love the card, I bet Billy will too, hope you have a great anniversary

Chris x