Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorted - well almost

I am slowly getting the class resources into some kind of order that I can work. We had a week off last week and unlike the rest of the Nursery staff I didn't get a break from the school work. Spent most of the week sorting out and thinning out the stuff that was in the class. Still have a few bits still to do but I am beginning to see a wee chink of light at the end of the tunnel. At least now I can see my dining room table and the floor surrounding it!!!!!!!!!!
So glad as I need to use my dining room table on Thursday night. Doing a mini Burns Supper for the neighbours, Rod, John and Barbara, Jim and Ellen [Billy's boss and his wife] and Hughie [who Billy took over from when he retired and is out to do a wee job].
Hopefully now that Burns Night is passed and the majority of the class stuff is done, I will be able to get to making some cards and regularly updating the Palace Noticeboard which I have been seriously neglecting recently.

No comments: