Monday, August 3, 2009

Sketch Saturday 62

Was out for lunch yesterday with my crafting buddy on the island, Linda aka PinkLilac, to our 'favourite place' - Piece of Cake and which has a wee craft shop attached to it - Celebrations. As usually I left with a few wee purchases, some new 12 x 12 sheets and a few other bits and bobs. The other bits and bobs, I think will be used in some other challenges, but for this week's Sketch Saturday challenge I have used some of the sheets that I bought.

For the image I used a stamp that I bought a few weeks ago, but which I have used yet, Inkadinkado's Doodle Flowers which I think compliment the doodlish style of flowers on the papers. Oh which by the way are BoBunny's Back to Backs range - Unforgettable. I coloured in the doodle flower with Whisper pens and mounted on the mat and card with foam pads, as were to the two square mats. Finished off all the layers by running a black Whisper pen round the edges.

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love this one Linda and the papers are stunning,what image is it? very nice
Hugs Linda

Sandra said...

Finally back from my hols... Thanks for joining in with my DT week over on Sketch Saturday. Your card is lovely.
Hugs
Sandra xx