Sunday, July 4, 2010

Purple Birthday

Seem to be on a roll just now, but that's maybe because am now on holiday from school and have plenty time to play. Well I am now onto September's cards - got a wedding anniversary and a few birthdays to do. Thought I would start off with a birthday, whose I don't know yet.

Sketch Saturday's Week 110 Challenge gave me the layout and am putting my card into the draw for the challenge. The majority of the elements of the card from Kanban's Matryoshka Love Birds Toppers which was a two sheet pack and included toppers and backing card. I used the backing card for two of the mats. From my stash there was the light and mid lavender/purple cardstock that has been used for some of the mats. The embellisments were the flower, glitter brad and gems, again all from stash.

Thanks for popping by.

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun, I love that DP its lovely
hope your ok, hugs shell xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Linda and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.

Might be coming home soon for 2 weeks to have a sort out of paper work so see you then.

Hugs Linda

SemSee said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x