Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Chillin'

Am getting back into the groove on the card making front, which is great as I have a few birthdays coming up both at home in the UK and here in Bahrain. The next one on my calendar is my eldest daughter's birthday.

Just recently she has been really busy both on the work and home fronts. On the work front travelling around West Africa. The home front is a bit harder for me as she is packing up her flat to head away to Canada for year.

What a year for me of family moving on. Tara going to Canada and Sarah getting married and moving into her new home.

Going back to Tara's card, as I said she has been busy so I thought this imagine was just what she should be doing on her birthday, putting her feet up and chilling.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: