Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pretty Flowers

Back on the birthday card trail and working on the June birthdays.  This one is for a close family friend.  I decided I would use the same design on the card that I used on the candles I was decorating to give a the birthday pressie.

For the card I stamped the flower image randomly over a piece of square cardstock and for the candle on a piece of white tissue paper, then coloured all the flowers with watercolour pencils.  Added a bit of bling to each flower with Stickles.


Card Recipe

Cardstock
Base Card - 5 x 5 white card from Craft UK Limited
K&Company - Recycled - Remake Berry Pink Pad

Embellishments
Sentiment - Sweet Treats Stamp Collection - Quick Cards Made Easy freebie
Ribbon - Create & Craft ribbon set

Equipment Used
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps - Doodle Flowers
Watercolour pencils
Stickles - Cotton Candy
Versacolor Ink Pad - Raspberry.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: