Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Trio of Flowers

On Monday I managed to get the covers of the scrapbook album that I am working on finished.  Now just the journalling to do.  Here's a wee peek at the front cover.  Don't want to post the photos of the pages, just in case my daughter, Sarah, happens to drop by and sees what I have been working on. 

Yesterday was out for coffee with my galpal, Lynn.  Good thing that it was Lynn's turn to pay for the coffee as I had left my purse at home.  Felt a right div!!!!

When I got home worked on one of the cards that I need for the June birthdays.  This one is for my daughters godmother, Rita. 



Card Recipe

Cardstock
Card Base - C6 white card from Craft UK Limited
BoBunny Back to Backs - Smoochable Words
K&Company - Recycled - Remake Grass Greens

Embellishments
Topper - A Trio of Flowers (can't remember where I got it from)
Sentiment - 2 Peas Ocean Cross front
Ribbon and Gems - my stash

Equipment Used
Promarkers
Bowmaker

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: