Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. Sarah presented me with my Mother's Day present last night, a lovely Yankee Candle in a jar and two fridge magnets. Couldn't help but giggle when I read the magnets. The first one reads - Are my hot flushes causing global warming? and the second one - I'm still hot, it just come in flushes now.

I got a lovely surprise at work today. One of the boys in my nursery class came in bearing gifts, one for each of the teaching staff in nursery. I wasn't expecting anything from the kids and needless to say I was speechless. My present was a lovely hanging candle holder. But what made it more special was the words on the card that came along with the present, these were - 'For holding my hand and showing me the way, I just want to say thank you'.

No comments: