Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Three Before My Holiday

This morning a friend asked if I could make a wedding anniversary card for her husband before I head off on my holidays on Thursday. Instructions were nothing cheesy, they weren't into hearts and flowers, or slushy. Hadn't got a clue, then thought about the one that I had done for my nephew and his wife's anniversary. So using the same range of card stock - K&Company Designer Paper set by Amy Butler called Sola and the cuttlebug embossing folders - Friends Forever Combo for the main image and Border With Love for the sentiment. Highlighted the embossing with chalks. Just hope she likes the card.
This next one I had a bit of a problem with this one, spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to get the image to print off properly. Finally resorted to posting a plea for help to my good friends on the imag-e-nation forum. What a great bunch they are and much thanks goes to Doreen aka DJG for solving my problem. The kimono and backing paper are from Lis Christiansen and then matting and layered with pearlescent card stock.

The final one was a really quick one. Embossed a card with the Bow Frame folder and highlighted it with chalk. The wee flower is from Papermania and then stamped the sentiment in a co-ordinating ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 Beautiful cards. Enjoy your hols
Myrax