Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Birthday Party

Sunday evening saw Billy and I off out to a birthday party. Not just any ordinary birthday but Queen Elizabeth II's at the British Embassy here in Bahrain. Not a casual affair but not stiff upper lip one either. We all turned up in our 'Sunday Best'.

The Official Invitation

I didn't take my camera with me as I didn't think I would be allowed it into the Embassy grounds. However I do know one of the guys who covers events in Bahrain for one of the glossy monthly magazines was there and who has kindly passed on the photo taken of me and Sarah, the British Ambassador's wife. You will see Billy just 'teeting' over Sarah's shoulder.

Me and Sarah

2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Oh how posh!!!! Lovely photo of you and Sarah hun x Hope you had a fab time x

Maggie Lamarre said...

Thank you for participating, you will be featured on Thursday at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks
Maggie