Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got Round To Cardmaking

Having spent the last two days, re-organising the area where I do my cardmaking and scrapbooking, spent the morning getting a couple of cards done. It is almost done, just waiting for the carpenters/joiners to come to put up two extra shelves.

The first one is an order for business cards, for a gal pal of mine here who does Reflexology. She provided the image and I just incorporated it into a business card. Thought I would give it to her in a post, which I made up following the instructions on the Scor-pal website. I used a sheet of cardstock from the Bo Bunny's Back to Back range - Sweetie Pie Squeeze [page 55].

The second card of the day is a my dental assistant gal pal who has just moved house in Awali. The papers are from Printable Heaven. To wind her up a wee bit, I thought I would do the card using her least favourite colour, Pink. I am sure she will accept the card in the spirit that it is given. My reply, when she says something is pink, is always 'it is not pink but that is it a light shade of red'. Just have to wrap up her house warming pressies.

1 comment:

Louise Emma said...

They are all gorgeous Linda x Well done hun xx