Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just a Note .....

Just a note to say well done and to put in my donation to my neighbour's daughter, Karen, who for her 40th birthday did a parachute jump to raise money for cancer research.

My image is from Bugaboo Stamps' Pink Ribbon range and I have to blame Shell for leading me into the shop and encouraging my spend. This little lady is call Penny and she coloured is in with copic pens. I cut out and embossed Peggy using Nestabilities Labels Ten and chalked the embossed edge with pink chalk. The backing mats were cut from papers from The Press Company and called 'Multi Dot' and 'Pink Filigree Corner'. The sentiment is stamped using a stamp from Funstamps. I added a couple of brads and fixed them to the card with foam pads.

Thanks for popping by.


1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Ha ha, now you really no you can't blame me, cus their images are just gorgeous

fab card hun love your DP. sentiment is perfect

hugs shell xx