Friday, June 18, 2010

Papa Gibb's Birthday

Phew, got it done, this one was about 10 days in the making as I kept getting interupted. Having to get card orders done. At least I will be able to give to Billy on Monday. Just have to get his pressie now.

I started off with the image, a digistamp - Turtle Birthday - from Bugaboo, which I coloured with watercolour pencils. Using my nestabilities - Labels Ten - cut out three labels, and edging the image die-cut with green. Starting with the bottom mat and working up to the image, all mats were from BoBunny and called Cotton Candy Popsicle, Ella Enchanted, Clover Dot and Abbey Road Stripe.

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Awww that is way cute!!!! Bet he'll love it! Thank you so much for the card you sent me to wish me well for my surgery xxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

sooooooooooo cute, glad to see ya using Bugaloo lol
hugs shell xx