Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Started off today with the 2nd of training walks (5 miles) for the Moonlight Prowl in Fraserburgh on the 2nd June. Once I got a few jobs done about the house, settled down to make some cards that I need to get posted this week.

The first (hopefully will get a couple more made) of today's cards is an anniversary card inspired by a sketch that I picked up last week, but can't remember where.

Card Recipe

Cardstock
Base Card - 5 x 5 white card from Craft UK Limited
Kanban Quad Metallic Embossed Cardstock - Cerise
Moondust Paper

Embellishments
Pearls - my stash
Gems - my stash
Happy Anniversary peel-off

Equipment Used
Cuttlebug
Nestabilities - Classic Squares & Classic Scalloped Squares
Cuttlebug die - Butterflies (combo)
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Butterflies (combo)

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: