Thursday, April 12, 2012

Punched Flowers

I have to say thanks to Kristina Werner over at kwernerdesign for her video, where she demonstrates using a mini flower punch using the April Card Kit from Simon Says, as it inspired me to make this card for the last of my May birthday cards.

Card Recipe

Cardstock
Base Card - 5 x 5 white card from Craft UK Limited
Say it with a Smirk - Love and Friendship 8 x 8 pack

Embellishments
Sentiment - Sweet Treats Stamp Collection - Quick Cards Made Easy freebie
Gems - my stash
Stickles - Star Dust

Equipment Used
Circle punch
Mini Flower Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Versacolor - Raspberry

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - April Showers Brings Spring Flowers

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Such a pretty card Linda
Myrax

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love the soft pastel colours and the flowers are so pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx