Friday, April 20, 2012

A Happy Bunny

Although I haven't been posting this week, I have been crafting.  Just working on a wee scrapbook album for my daughter, Sarah, who got married last year.  The working title title is - From Gibb to Duncan, starting at my house and finishing at the house her and Mikey live in, with all parts of the build up to the wedding.  So far I have got 4 of the 18 pages done.  Or should I say almost done - all the pages are covered and the front of the pages are done but the writing on the back still has to be done.  But I want to get the fronts done before I head home to Scotland in a couple of weeks time.  My crafting room in Scotland is what you would call minimalist, lol. Mind you gives me a good excuse (like I need one) to buy more crafting goodies.

Speaking about scrapbooking and crafting goodies and the reason why I am a happy bunny.  Last weekend I put my name into the hat for the blog candy that Jak Heath had up for grabs.  In my inbox this morning was the daily post email from Jak, which today's post announced the winner.  When I read the post whose name was there in bright red letters - mine.  I have been humming and haying about purchasing the package for a while now, but don't have to think about it any more.  So chuffed.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: