Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crafting afternoon

Having recovered from the New Year celebrations, I decided to tidy up my crafting area and put away all the things that I had brought back with me. One of the things I brough back was a kit from Craft Creatives that my eldest daughter, Tara, had given me. She had bought to have a go at cardmaking but then changed her mind.

Once I got all the goodies put away, took out the kit and made a start, following most of the layouts as shown. The components were in the kit all I added the foam pads to give dimension.


Hope that this start to my 2010 year of cardmaking continues.
Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Happy New Year Linda and Billy, looks like you had a good one.
Love the kit you have and the cards are beautiful you have made up. Must tea and cakes soon now your home lol.
Hugs Linda