Sunday, January 24, 2010

Will You Be My Cupcake

One of the girls at work asked for a card for Valentines Day, the only instruction was it had to be cute.

Had planned to use an image I had picked up at school until I got a delivery from home of goodies that I had ordered when I was home at Christmas. The first parcel I opened was a Hello Kitty Valentines Decoupage kit and knew that I had to change my original design.

Made a DL card using white cardstock. For the bottom mat used some matching blue cardstock that I had in my box, then used the pink and white sheet from the kit. For the cake ribbon used the ribbon strip from the kit and matted it onto the same blue cardstock that I used for the bottom layer, finishing off with the Hello Kitty image decoupaging the speech bubble and Kitty.


Thanks for popping by.

No comments: