Friday, January 8, 2010

Shaun the Sheep freebies

When I was home for christmas took the opportunity of buying a couple magazines that I don't normally get. One was Let's Make Cards! - Shaun The Sheep Special. Have spent the last couple of days making cards following the instructions. Couldn't believe that I would have got 20 cards out of the kits, plus there is still quite a bit of bits left over.

Although the cards are not my own designs, well two are my own, following the instructions, especially for some of the uncommon card folds has given me the inspiration to use the folds when I am using stuff my stash. And like all crafters, stash is something that I have a lot of, hehe.

Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Louise Emma said...

Hehe they are fab Linda, my mate Shell adores Shaun the sheep so she will have to keep a lookout!