Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge

As I said yesterday one of the teachers at the school had asked me to make two cards for her. My instructions for the birthday card was it for a male and something cheeky or cute. As I did cute for the 'thinking of ewe' card thought I would do cheeky for this one. Here is the second one.

The layout and recipe came from Crafts 4 Eternity challenge - Recipe 17. My image is a freebie image from Cuddly Buddly that one of my crafting friends passed on to me and which I coloured in with copic pens. The papers are from Bo Bunny's 'U bug me! dot' and 'Orange Citrus Dot' both are back to back papers.

The final ingredient in the recipe was some brackets. My brackets are the photo corners done in copper shiny card. Finishing off with a peel off 'Happy Birthday' sentiment.

Thanks for popping by.

3 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant take on the sketch and great you got all the recipe covered. Thats a great image, certainly made me smile lol. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Andie's Space said...

Hi Linda,
Lovely card & gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at
C4E this week. Love your blog banner too, the scene is stunning.
Hugs,
Andie xx

michele said...

love your cheeky card! thanks for joining us at c4e hugs xx