Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Snoozin' Birthday

Sunday is Billy's birthday and I was struggling with what to do for his card. Whilst having a browse in the Digistamp Boutique I saw the 'Just Snoozin' image and it just spoke to me. I am sure Billy will see why.

As I have recently got some copic pens, I have gone a bit copic and digistamp crazy. I coloured the 'Just Snoozin' image with some of my copic pens. Printed off some more of the 'Father's Day' downloadable papers from Crafter's Companion. Using both the plain and scalloped octagonal nestabilities cut out several layers mounting them various thicknesses of foam pads. For the sentiment coloured a silver peel off with a blue pen. The navy speckled paper came from my stash.

For our birthdays we usually go out for a meal and Billy has chosen to go out tonight to Trader Vics, one of our favourite eateries in Bahrain. The food and cocktails are excellent.

1 comment: